Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September

The month is coming to a close and I've been bad about keeping up with posting. We ended the month of August with a bang by finally purchasing our house...we're so excited! We spent more time than anyone should at the Kittitas County Fair, checking out the animals, eating too much, and riding the rides with Ezri. Now that school has started for both Levi and Ezri we are getting into the swing of a little bit busier lifestyle. Ezri is loving school and can't wait to go, we've been so proud of her as she shares with us bits about her time! I'm enjoying my time with Eden while big sis is at school. Eden is quite the comedian and keeps us laughing. She has 6 teeth now and a big toothy smile. Eden loves to climb so I can't keep her out of my sight for very long...she usually ends up standing on the girls' little rocking chair...ever our little dare devil! Each day its seems the girls are becoming closer and closer...we love the friendship we see evolving between the two of them! September has also brought fun times with friends, a few family nights together, time with grandparents, lots of bike rides with Mama, making new friends with insects (specifically Esa the praying mantis), and lots of football.

This week we had our first Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) meeting. We had about 25 kids over for dinner, Levi shared a short message, and we played some Wii and a little DDR! We are praying that the Lord will continue to draw kids in and that He will make himself know through EHS athletes! Last weekend I also got to have some special time with my grandparents (Baba and Didi). The girls and I went over with Nana, so we could learn how to knit and just have some time together. Our time was sweet! I love spending time with Baba and Didi and the time I had with Baba learning to knit will forever be a cherished memory!

Check out our slide show below...there are some photo's from our life this past month!

1 comment:

Erin Trimble said...

Stephanie, I love your blog and all your pictures. I have yet to meet Eden, but she is such a beautiful girl and I love seeing her and Ezri grow up even though I am so far away.

Please give Levi, your parents and Levi's parents a hug from me when you see them... I miss all of you so much!

Loves, Erin