Friday, September 5, 2008

school...off and running

It's so hard for Levi and I to believe, but Ezri had her 1st day of school yesterday! She woke up with a little cold, but was not going to let a runny nose stop her from her 1st morning at Jack and Jill's House! Ezri picked out her outfit (a pink skirt, with a shirt that said "sweet sunshine" so appropriate), she told me how to fix her hair, and in spite of being groggy couldn't get the smile off her face! When Eden and I dropped her off she hung her coat and backpack up in her cubby, found her name and placed it on the board for attendance, then was off to play! She is a kid that loves to learn and thrives when a part of any social setting! You could see that she felt like a big girl, I love her confidence!





Eden and I had a great time together at home...I think that's what kept the tears from coming when I dropped Ezri off! It was great to have three hours of one-on-one time with Eden! She is becoming such a little comedian and had me laughing with silly faces she was making at me!


At 11:30 we went and picked up Sister! It was one of the cutest things I've ever seen...all the kids were lined up on the porch of the preschool, backpacks on ready to be picked up by moms and dads! Ezri kept saying "Preschool is so much fun, Mama!" I'm so thrilled she enjoyed it so much...she's counting the days until Tuesday, when she goes again!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Oh those pics are so cute. I am so glad she had such a great time. What a fun place to learn!!

Erin Trimble said...

I just love your blog site, Steph. I have yet to meet Eden, but she just seems so sweet; and I cannot believe how big and beautiful Ezri is getting! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures!

You can see my little blog site at: www.thetrimbletumbles.blogspot.com

Loves,Erin

Esther K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther K said...

I must say, that I pop over to your blog every once and again just to see the pretty faces of your family! Your daughters are beautiful! I'm glad to read that all is well in your world! Here is ours...

www.afamilyportrayal.blogspot.com

Hope our paths cross sooner than later!