Friday, September 26, 2008

feeling blessed

Yesterday was my birthday...27...each year closer to 30 gets a little harder to believe. But, regardless I was blessed by my family and friends! Not that I expect or feel I deserve gifts or to be fussed over, but there is nothing more uplifting than to know that you are loved by some amazing people! My sweet husband sent a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and of course remembered my favorites- gerbera daisies! My parents sent flowers too, and my awesome brother and sis sent a hilarious e-card and had a gift certificate waiting at my parents house. I had lots of great phone calls with friends. Levi still has more planned for Saturday, which is more than necessary, but I love the way he makes me feel so cherished! For me, it wasn't about the gifts but to just feel so overwhelmed by the blessings the Lord has placed in my life! So I guess what I want to say is thank you to all of the incredible people in my life for letting me share in yours! I love you more than you know!

Lord, thank you for the gift of fellowship, friendship and family! Thank you that we can experience your heart through relationships!

5 comments:

anna said...

i'm so glad you felt loved on your birthday. because you are so loved!

i love being your sis. :)

Ty and Molly said...

Happy Birthday Steph! I hope you know how much I appreciate your advice. The last 2 weeks have been tough but every day is getting better and better. Miss you!

Abby said...

Happy late Birthday Steph!! You are such a beautiful person inside and out. We love you!!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Steph! I'm glad you are feeling so blessed as you are such a blessing to others!

Jeff and Brooke said...

Steph... I talked to you twice on Thursday and totally forgot to tell you Happy Birthday! I feel terrible! No excuse is a good excuse, but it was a crazy week. I love you and hope that you have a wonderful birthday weekend!!! I will try to call later.

Brooke