Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pumpkins and playtime

Pumpkins:
We planted pumpkins this summer and ended up with about 22 little ones in our garden after Ezri's last count! I've been promising Ezri that we'd decorate some soon...this morning we did and Ezri created Kendra! She drew a face on her and then cut out legs, arms, and a crown...too cute! She's been playing with her pumpkin since!

Ezri took a picture of her pumpkin too...great picture Sister!Playtime:
Ezri and Eden have been playing together a lot lately, which melts my heart to watch! The other day I came into the playroom and Ez had Eden all made-up in dress up clothes! Eden had a big smile, you could tell she felt like a big girl!
Ezri decided to play beauty shop on another occasion (which we do a lot because of Jamma). She had Eden in the rocking chair combing her hair. Eden loves books and is always carrying around one, she had Cinderella in her hand that day and was sitting looking at her book while Big Sis did some styling! Got to love it!
I just enjoyed these pics and thought they'd deserved to be shared!

2 comments:

Jo Feve said...

Could those two little lambs be any cuter!?! GREAT pumpkins...so like Ezi to give her pumpkin legs, arms and a sweet name and then pretend with it...most kids put it on the porch! LOVE it...and love you all too!

Nanz <3

Katie and Bob said...

Oh my gosh, that is the most cutest decorated pumpkin I think I've ever seen! Good work Ezri! I'm surprised we didn't run into you guys at the fair or parade this year. Maybe next year!