Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy "Prosserversary"

Last night Ellensburg High School played their rival football team...Prosser! Prosser for those of you who aren't from the Burg, has a pretty tough football program and it is the goal every season to BEAT PROSSER! Well even though the Bulldogs held their own last night they lost in the last few minutes of the game...but will most likely have a chance to try again in post-season play!

Anyway...last night was what Levi dubbed our "Prosserversary." Ten years ago during Levi's senior year and my junior year of high school, after his Prosser game (which was a neck and neck loss as well), Levi asked me to be his girlfriend. Ooooooooo! I don't really remember all he said, but he walked me out to the car after the dance that followed the game and said something to the extent of "I've been having fun with you and would like to keep hanging out." We've been together since and the rest is just history I suppose!

Happy Prosserversary Babe!