Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Look Daddy's favorite...."

I was at Albertsons today getting some french bread for dinner (and hit some of those great deals you mentioned Abby). We were walking down the one of the aisles and Ezri yells...yes yells..."Look Momma it's Daddy's favorite beer!" I was so embarrassed, like Daddy's always drinking or something! Grandpa Leonard had given Levi a case of lime Bud Light for his graduation present...I know we laughed too...So Ezri had seen the box sitting in the garage! Anyway I explained to Ezri that we don't yell about things pertaining to alcohol because Momma gets embarrassed! Like an almost 4 year old is supposed to know what beer is anyway!

4 comments:

Mike & Crissy said...

No worries Steph! My kids know what beer is too!

Abby said...

And you call yourself Christians......


Just kidding- of course!!
Hilarious!!

M and E said...

Hilarious! So goes life!!! :0 LOL!

BTW: Here's our blog! :) Since I love reading yours, I thought I'd share ours with you! http://afamilyportrayal.blogspot.com/

Blessings,
Esther

Ty and Molly said...

I love that story...Ty always tries to "talk like ezri" and repeat his favorite Ezri-ism...like "daddy toots!"