Wednesday, November 18, 2009

september

Our highlights from the month of September:

The Kittitas County Fair and parade are always held Labor Day weekend in Ellensburg, and it has quickly become one of the most anticipated events of the summer by our little Ezri. This year the parade was held in a down pour and we ventured out into it in spite of the unfortunate weather. After the parade, we rode rides with the girls and Ezri's good buddie Maddie. We were soaked by the time we headed home, but enjoyed ourselves non the less!

Maddie and Ezri on the Carousel.
Eden riding with Daddy...she loved yelling "yee haw"!

Ezri getting a quick, free, lesson on the violin in Pioneer village....she's talked to us about playing the violin since she was three...maybe we have a musician on our hands?

So focused!
This was the highlight of the day!

Eden panning for gold.

Ezri and Maddie joining in too...

Auntie Anna, Uncle Matty and Gromet trying to stay dry at the parade.

Ezri was super excited... watching the bag pipers.

Trying to stay warm, what sweet little sisters!
I took on a new venture this year and am teaching preschool with my wonderful friend Melissa at her preschool, Jack and Jill's House. We take turns watching one each others little ones. It's been a great adventure for us, a great fit for our family, and the girls eased into the transition well. Ezri is in my class which has been special too.
Ezri waiting for her friends on our first day!

Ezri and I starting our new adventure :0)
For my birthday this year, Levi surprised me and planned a special afternoon get away for the two of us. He made reservations at the restaurant at Cave B. We had a yummy brunch, spent some time walking around exploring the Cave B property, and just enjoyed being together! My precious man is good at making me feel spoiled and adored! He sent me flowers on my actual birthday, planned a dinner with my family, and our date together! I love my Levi to pieces and couldn't imagine not sharing everyday with him! Thanks for a great birthday Babe!


2 comments:

Brandon and Nicole said...

Hi Stephanie, I just happened across your blog and wanted to let you know that you have the sweetest family! It reminds me of my family when Justine and I were little (before Abbie came along)! Your girls are precious!
Nicole Robertson

Esther K said...

Good job Levi! Sounds like a great birthday!