Monday, July 28, 2008

we're going on a mole hunt



Ezri spent some time with Pops yesterday helping him around the house! Pops' yard seems to attract an amazing amount of moles, in spite of the frustration it's rather comical the way the moles continue to show persistence. We laugh because as soon as he's seems to have them under control, a new hole shows up! Like a scene from Caddy Shack, Pops plans a new strategy and the moles seem to have a ready defence. Ezri helped put in a trap and another gadget...cross you fingers that it works this time! An added bonus was a wheelbarrow ride around the yard! Ezri holds a special place in her heart for her Pop Pops and she loves to be his little helper!

1 comment:

Jo Feve said...

I had the privilege of standing at my kitchen window and watching Pop Pops and Ezri “work” on Sunday. As I stood there, the image of the two of them opened up a window in my heart of 24 years ago with you and your Daddy “working” together. Oh my...we are BLESSED!