Thursday, December 10, 2009

my love


My best friend, my better half, my true love...my Levi. We've had a wonderful week of Daddy being home right after school, now that football is over. I didn't realize how much I missed having him home in the evenings, to play with girls, to tell about my day, to make dinner with me, and just be together - as a family! When he's here home feels like home, I have more peace. I am so blessed by him...he truly is super Daddy/husband. He jumps-in in all arenas...laundry, dinner, bath time, whatever is needed. I appreciate him more than he will ever know! But what I love the most is the way he loves me and the girls. He makes us feel cherished and treasured. I feel so thankful that the girls have his example of a fathers love; that they will compare the way Daddy love them to the way God loves them; that they will look for a husband that treasures them the way Daddy does. Thank you Lev for being our "home" and for the way you love us...you make life joyful! I love you!

1 comment:

The Chases said...

what is your address? =)