Friday, October 2, 2009

catching up

Hello blog land...we're still alive and have had a fun and full summer. I've just been terrible about keeping updated! I'm hoping to catch up this weekend with all of July, August and September. Fall is in full swing- Levi is back to school and coaching (go Bulldogs, they're having a great season). I've started teaching preschool and the girls and I are beginning to adjust to our new schedule! I have felt so contented this fall and so full of thankfulness for all the Lord has provided! I'm looking forward to catching everyone up soon!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Missed you:) You guys have been on my mind and I look forward to hearing all you have been up to! Love you guys!

Jo Feve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Feve said...

Yay, you're back!! :O)