Thursday, November 6, 2008

tag...

I was tagged a while ago...I'm supposed to share 6 things about myself that you might not know! It's taken me so long to write because I've had a hard time coming up with things, but here we go, I'll give it a try!

1. I love having a warm drink...my favorite is a peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks (they have peppermint whip cream)! The best part is when the holiday cups come out...I get excited about silly things! It's usually a treat for me to buy a drink and I often reuse my cup, just because I like how it feels in my hands!

2. Play, play, play...my favorite way to spend free time with Levi is to do something active. I love to play soccer together, pass the football or baseball, water ski or jet ski, shoot hoops...you name it...I just really enjoy doing those physical things that get your heart rate up! I've recently gotten into biking and enjoyed riding the girls around this fall in the bike cart. I'd love to pursue rock climbing a little more...one thing we get to take advantage of at the high school (they have a rock climbing wall). I'm looking forward to snow and snowshoeing as a family this year! It's been hard to adjust those activities with having kiddo's and I never feel like we play enough, but now we just try and approach it from a different angle!

3. Popcorn is my favorite treat. I try and find any reason to make it, so we have lots of movie nights! (But it has to be the homemade kind...no microwave)!

4. I'm terribly afraid of heights. I know hard to believe if I like rock climbing, but there is a safe feeling when you are in a harness! The older I get the more nervous heights make me...Levi thinks it's funny and often teases me...thanks babe! It makes me a bit of a nervous Momma therefore I hover over the girls, especially walking up stairs, taking an escalator, etc.

5. Art is my passion! I love to create and especially paint. I never really have time for it or don't really make time! It's not realistic with two young babes, but if we had an extra room in our house I would make it an art studio!

6. I really enjoy cooking, but can't stand the smell or really the feel of raw meat. If I cook a whole bird, usually Levi cleans out the insides for me. I get over it because I have to, but in a perfect world I wouldn't have to touch it before it's cooked!

So I'm supposed to tag someone else...so Anna, Molly, Erin, Tracy, and Brooke I tag you!

1 comment:

Esther K said...

Amen to wanting an art studio! Cheers to that dream!!!